Welcome to BitCoinFeedback.com!
- To leave feedback:
- Search for the seller by the bitcoin address you sent bitcoins to, or the partial or full user name or business name of the seller.
- Click on the seller's name to view their profile page.
- Click on one of the three "Leave feedback" links, and fill out the form that appears.
- To validate a bitcoin address:
- If you have the bitcoin address of the seller, click on "Search for Bitcoiner", then enter the bitcoin address in the search box.
- If the correct seller appears as the ONLY result from the search, you can be confident that the bitcoin address belongs to the seller, and isn't the result of a MITM attack.
- To moderate feedback:
- If you believe some feedback left on your account is fraudulent or false, please contact me via the contact page so I can investigate the matter.
- To allow users to validate your bitcoin addresses:
- After logging in, click on "My Account"
- Click on "Manage Your Bitcoin Addresses"
- Fill out the form that appears. ALL bitcoin addresses entered here can be validated by another user searching for it, but only public bitcoin addresses will be shown on your profile page.